Specialized Taiwan accept the following payment types:
Is there any other charges if I were to ship to a retailer for assembly?
- For a full bike, there is no other charges. The retailer will build the bike for you and will inform you via the Cadence app when the bike is ready for collection.
- For frames, you will receive S-Coins to offset against the assembly of the bike. Assembling frames can be complicated when there are other parts involved, hence, a service fee is charged by the retailer. Please call your nearest retailer for further information.
How do I use the instalment plan?
- Step 1: Add to cart a bike you would like to purchase.
- Step 2: Choose the nearest authorized retailer to assemble your bike.
- Check out and make payment via Paynow and select your instalment term and bank.
- Complete your purchase.
Specialized Taiwan’s payments partner PayNow is working with local banks to provide an instalment option for up to 24 months for all bike and frame purchases in Taiwan. Please note that we do not offer instalment options for equipment products and these need to be checked out separately if you plan to purchase these items with your bike or frame.
During the checkout process, you can select one of these nine banks that issued your credit card in Taiwan to activate your instalment:
合作金庫 (Taiwan Cooperative Bank)
第一銀行 (First Bank)
國泰世華 (Cathay United Bank)
台中銀行 (Taichung Commercial Bank)
聯邦銀行( Union Bank of Taiwan)
永豐銀行 (Bank SinoPac)
凱基銀行 (KGI Bank)
台新銀行 (Taishin International Bank)
Once you have completed your checkout, you will receive an email confirmation of your order.